Toph's Treasures

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

I Love the Lord!!

Well, the Lord has been doing some really awesome things in me personally. I am at one of the healthiest points I have ever been at in my whole life. I believe that I have handled this whole situation with Amber in a very healthy way, sure there was some weirdness there for about a month or so but things are beginning to change which I am glad because I really believed that our friendship was going to be non existent for awhile. Ministry opportunities are going great.

Thi slast week we had our Broomball event and of course everyone had a great time. We had around 50 to 60 people participate which was awesome. I have had increased times of teaching lately. People have been asking me to speak and that is cool because I love to speak. I have not started yet but I would like to start working or hanging out with the Ethiopian church on Sundays. Healing Rooms ministry is awesome! Last week I prayed for people and at the end of the night I looked down at my hands and there were flecks of gold on them it was super cool. At first I thought oh it's probably just someglitter or something from the oil. But this week I substituted for someone who did not show and I looked at my hands before we started praying and noticed the flecks of gold again, this was before I used any oil or anything. God is awesome, I am so blessed by what He is doing, I love Him and through that all these other things are falling into place in my life I love it.

In about one week I am going to start training hardcore for the next big physical challenge in my life, qualifying for the Boston Marathon. To do that I must finish a marathon in 3 hours 10 minutes, my best time so far 3 hours 37 minutes. I will be training to beat that this year at the Portland Marathon where I have my best time. The race is in October so I am going to try to run 5 days a week appoxiamately 50- 60 miles per week.

I start my new job on Monday. I finally got a full time job again. Monday-friday 8-5 pays 11 dollars an hour. I also will be getting benefits after 90 days. I am going to be working in an apartment complex as a groundskeeper. Basically I will be changing all the garbages and taking care of the recycling stuff, not the best job in the world but not that bad either and there is more of an opportunity of advancement with this place. I will also be stayng on witht he funeral home as an extra casual help person. Basically they will call me if they need me and I have the choice of saying yes or no. I will get some extra cash if I feel like working. Might be nice!

Anyway that is my update , love you man!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home