Toph's Treasures

Friday, May 20, 2005

My Awesome friends!!

I love all you guys so much. Thank you for sticking by me even when I was goin gthrough the hard weird times I was. I am back to normal and loving life and even if things don't work out with Dex don't worry about me because I am very confident in the Lord that I will get through this whole thing no matter what happens good or bad. I just wanted to give a shout out to you because I love you all and I really feel that I am quite a blessed person to be in the church that I am in surrounded by great people. Thank you Lord that you have given me some of the greatest kids in the world to work with and one of the really cool cities in the World to work and live in. I am so happy to be your servant Lord Thank YOU, Thank YOu Thank YOu!!!

Props to: J and Meg, Tuber and Laura, Smacks and Bec, Dan and Melissa, Papa smooth and Laura, youth group kids and fellow leaders and my whole church family.

1 Comments:

  • I will pray for you about your relationship with that girl.
    Hope everythings goes well~!

    Don't worry with little things.
    Put your faith back~! ha hahaha...
    YOu will get there...

    see you around.

    By Blogger truethee4you, at 10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home