Toph's Treasures

Friday, July 15, 2005

Got to accentuate the positive!

Do you know how it feels to be thinking about someone alot during your day but not able to act or react about your situation? I have been having a hard time with this. I think about Amber constantly and really hate the position that I am in now. Everytime I see her I feel like I've been punched in the stomach. It's really hard. I only went out with her for such a short time but I really believed that God was finally going to bring a girl that would accept me for who I am and fall in love with me, because let's be honest there is a lot to love about me. I am a super great guy that absolutely loves the Lord and worshiping Him and serving Him, I am a romantic guy who has a lot of heart and I really believe I showed that, I am an athletic guy, I think that is good, I love kids, friends , furry animals and all that.

So how is it that a wonderful girl like Amber can start to fall for someone like that and then 1 week later do a total 180 degree turn, I am still baffled? I really wanted her to be the one that walked beside me and fell in love with me. Why can't I have that? It sucks. I haven't spent practically anytime with her, I have no idea what is going on in her life. Did I even make an impact in her life? Did she already forget about the loving caring awesome individual that I am? I don't know but all I do know is that this sucks.

On a more positive note, I finished the STP in one day. It took me 12 hours and 45 minutes not bad for a rookie I guess. My next big goal is to qualify for Boston, hopefully that will come when I run the Portland Marathon in October. I really am keeping a good attitude about all this although I still do go through times like right now. I say Amber tonight and it just brought a whole bunch of stuff right up in my face and man Ireally like that girl even through all this.

1 Comments:

  • I went to the other church last night and one guys was speaking about how to serve one another.
    READ JOhn 13 and where JESUS washed our feet.

    "Forgive her~!!!"

    Don't lose your smile. Mabey it's not God's time for you to be with that person. Be patien about it. I know you will...(Ecclesiastes3:1-12)

    "Jesus carried our disease" That is in somewhere in the bible.

    1 corinthians 10:11

    By Blogger truethee4you, at 1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home