Toph's Treasures

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Blah!

I guess I must not be very interesting anymore. No one likes to make comments about my posts boo hoo! What a baby and a whiner I can be. Just kidding, trying to get some comments and see that people actually still come on here to find out what is happening with THE TOPH.

I am sad because I feel like my friendship with Amber has been lost, I think I'm going to talk to her and try to reestablish it, because losing her as a friend sucks even more than her not wanting to be with me. It just makes me feel like I had no impact on her life, like I wasn't even a blip on her radar screen. Well, I will keep this short because I know people aren't into reading my long posts. God is good and I love Him very much.

The Toph

2 Comments:

  • so when's the last time you posted on mine...is it time to call the waaahbulance???

    By Blogger Pastor Charlie T, at 5:33 PM  

  • Hey Toph! I still check you blog. It's great to hear what's goin' on with the Toph.

    The waaahbulance, lol


    Andrew

    By Blogger WarriorofWorship, at 5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home